Tuesday 19 February 2013

Exciting News!

I feel that these two images reflect today...




















I received the best news ever! You know that feeling when you get butterflies, and everything feels like it is coming together for the time being? That is the feeling that I received. Excited. Nervous. Ecstatic. I wasn't quite expecting it, I was so excited, yet in shock at the same time. It is all very exciting, the best thing that has happened to me in quite some time, but I can't tell anyone anything yet as everything is still yet to be confirmed. However, I can tell you that March is going to be an INCREDIBLE month for me, it is going to involve a lot of travelling back and forth from different places during the month, and then my brother turns the big 21 at the end of it. Celebrations all round.

Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment